The Walmec North America membrane dryers will provide ultra clean, ultra dry, compressed air plus low dew point and low relative humidity compressed air. With proper air flow and proper four stage pre-filtration the membrane dryers will provide years of quality service.
- Provides ultra clean, ultra dry, and low relative humidity and dew point air
- Removes oil and oil vapors from the compressed air source
- Unique flexible design makes it easy to fit in tight locations
- The four stage pre-filtration provides compressed oil filtering capabilities
- No electricity costs or associated hazards
The Walmec North America membrane dryer is rated at 35 SCFM, this point of use dryer will cover most application needs for ultra-clean, ultra-dry, low dew point, and low relative humidity compressed air. The four-stage pre-filtration will remove oil and oil vapors and provides compressed air oil filtering capabilities. Plus other liquid contaminants are removed and the four-stage pre-filtration has a rating of .01 micron. The unique design allows for the membrane to be placed in any position.
With proper maintenance, the membrane dryer will provide years of service. Its low sweep air uses very little expensive compressed air to function. Its unique design does not use any desiccant and therefore provides ultra-clean, ultra-dry, low dew point, and low relative humidity air at an affordable price. Contact us today with any questions about membrane dryers and oil removal filters.